Please be aware that you are visting our property at your own risk. We ask that you abide by the following guidelines to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff.
- Refrain from visiting our farm if you feel ill or have been in contact with someone who is ill with COVID-19 within the past two weeks.
- Please try to limit the length of your visit.
- Face masks are required at all sales stations, though we encourage guests to wear them at all times.
- Tailgating is strongly discouraged on site. Please note that alcohol has been and will continue to be expressly forbidden on our farm.
- No campfires, gas grills, or open flame are permitted on premises.
You can view additional property rules and guidelines here.